Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

On days like this...

Eveyone has their own reason when they want to go somewhere. Having no reason can also be a reason, I guess. I think every reason signifies a person's character, mindset and values. Travel might be one form that maximizes them. As for me, whether I intended it or not, the point of my travels was always "love". Come on, there are so many kinds of love in this world. Don't be narrow. ;)

Anyhow...

It took me pretty long time to write this story, I really didn't know what I wanted to say in one point. This might be a travel story, but actually more like (very)personal experience. If you expect exciting travel story then this must be really boring. Well, then please move on to http://www.shutterswithoutborders.com/, you will have fun there!

I have a friend in Japan who keeps me awake and growing.

He didn't try to teach me or show me to let me realize the things, but he gave me unlimited space and love instead. Then I could travel around in it and learn so many things. He reached out his hand to me when I was in deep pain. He lit the candle in my dark room again, and here I am now. We don't live in the same country, we don't speak the same language(mother tongue), and we have our own life which one can't fit into another. These can be obstacles and painful, but these can also be blessings when you can embrace them since I believe that people can interact heart to heart and that's totally beyond language, gender and distance.
He is my friend, teacher, lover, brother, myself and so many other beings. When people call, name and label someone or something, it depends on how they look at or think about it, and usually they miss its essence. It is limited by that name and loses its own beauty and power. we put aside all those names and roles and what was left was two vast empty spaces. that's simply amazing experience for me. I'm lucky one to have a friend like this, encourage me to open the door to new world and let myself find more possibilities in life. And I hope I can love other people with this great energy and love.

After a 4days visit in Japan, what I can remember are like some snap shots. We shared the moments and those moments are gone now, but the great love from those moments is creating more amazing moments now even though I'm at home alone. I've been to tokyo tower, had delicious tonkatsu, went to karaoke and walked around the park...but I just remember how warm my heart was when I hugged him to say good bye.

I have a friend in my heart who talks to me go and love more.


8:30Am, Han river has frozen, and I'm leaving.

well, all big mountain looks like Mt.Fuji, but this is not...




Jumping Sunny, photo by A(the top)
Red Door, photo by Sunny(the bottom)



well, yeah...this is what happens when two shooters meet...


we are on our way to Tokyo Tower.


there is one more Tokyo Tower!!!





I said, I don't understand why people try to go up higher and higher.
but I just cancelled what I said when I got up to the top.


you never know if it's actually safe or dangerous till you set foot on there...


the night view of Tokyo Tower.


time flew...I wish time would stands still

about 4 hours before I leave Japan,
on days like this keep me warm, keep me warm, keep us warm...
and love like this means more
and love like this means more
days like this keep me warm
days like this keep me warm, keep me warm, keep us warm...
and love like this means more
love like this means more
a love like this, a love like this, keeps us warm...

No comments:

Post a Comment